At Probo Medical Ltd we continually strive to show our customers how much we value them. This includes taking seriously our responsibility to protect the data that you entrust us with. Whatever information we ask you for it will always be treated under the guidelines laid out in this policy. We are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EUGeneral Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our products and to our sales, marketing, and customer contract fulfilment activities. It also applies to individuals seeking a job in Probo Medical Ltd.
We will only ask you for information that we need to be able to understand your requirements and provide you with the information that you require in return from us. There will always be a legal basis for collecting personal data and this will be either:
• Collecting personal data based on consents – the collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be clearly documented and stored on Probo Medical Ltd systems. Individuals have the right to withdraw their consent at any time
• Collecting personal data based on contracts – we use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners, and suppliers
• Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest – we may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between Probo Medical Ltd and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
In addition, we may use this information so that we can keep you up to date with our products and services. That may lead to us asking for your name, contact information and email address. In order to protect this information, we have put in place all possible means of protection within our company systems which are monitored by our data protection manager. This is in place to protect against unauthorised access or disclosure to third parties. Within our organisation the only personnel who will have access to your data are those who are involved in making sure we fully respond to your requirements.
We will keep your data on file for a period for a minimum period of 6 years to support commercial, accounting, and legal requirements. However, Probo Medical Ltd recognises that individuals have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data that Probo Medical Ltd holds about you POL-2 Issue 2 November 2021
• The right to request that Probo Medical Ltd corrects any personal data that is inaccurate or out of date
• The right to request that any personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Probo Medical Ltd to retain such data
• The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time
• The right to request that Probo Medical Ltd provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass of this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract
• The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
We commit to not sharing your information with other parties unless it is with your express permission, or we are required to do so by law. If you wish to gain access to information we hold about you, please send an email for the attention of the Data Protection Officer to email@example.com. The provision of personal data shall be satisfied within a month from receipt of a written request. We can refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we refuse a request, we will tell you why without undue delay and at the latest, within one month.
We may use embedded software to monitor web site usage by our customers such as the pages visited, number of visits etc. Any such information collected will not be identified to any specific users. This information is used to make the website work more efficiently and enable Probo Medical Ltd to tailor our website to individual needs.
If you’ve provided us with personal information in relation to an actual or potential job opportunity, we will keep it on file for 3 years in case a suitable position arises. If you join Probo Medical Ltd as an employee, we will need to collect data about you throughout your employment with Probo Medical Ltd. The only information collected will be relevant to your employment and may be kept on file for a period of 6 years after you leave Probo Medical Ltd.
If you think that we may hold incorrect information about you, please contact us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct our information. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113